On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:31:13 +0300 المسالم المسالمة
<almusalimalmusali...@gmail.com> said:

your 2nd problem - it's because no one has added arabic to the langauge support
list in e_int_config_intl.c. see the list:

const E_Intl_Pair basic_language_predefined_pairs[ ] = {
       {"bg_BG.UTF-8", "lang-bg_BG.png", "Български"},
       {"ca_ES.UTF-8", "lang-ca_ES.png", "Català"},

i can add it.. no idea what flag to use... i'm sure no matter what flag i use
someone's going to be offended. *shrug* ok - so i added ar_AE... that'll do for
now as we have only 1 ar translation. :) i also added other missing ones from
that list that we have translations for. need to really fill in a lot of flags
though.