Let me rephrase this. I mean i use evdev driver for Hanvon device,
evdev receives the events, but for some reason the efl is not getting
the touch events.

Now that you've confirmed that efl multitouch does work. I am worried
it could be something with xorg. It would be great to get a xorg.conf
file that works well. Just to understand what I am doing wrong.

evdev and XI2 work well while doing manual tests.

BR
Hari

--
Regards