On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:12:41 +0900 Jiyoun Park <jy0703.p...@samsung.com> said:

small things:

+        ie->w = (int) w32 / ie->load_opts.scale_down_by ;
+        ie->h = (int) h32 / ie->load_opts.scale_down_by ;
+        if((ie->w < 1) || (ie->h < 1))

!!! spaces (before ; and after if)

in allocation of tmp_line -> no check for malloc failure. you could use alloca
as it might be reasonable to be on the stack for most line sizes (below 64kb
anyway - though stack sizes can be limited by os or environment to anything).

also the last 2 if (scale_ration == 1)... else ... sections can be simplified
and merged into a single if/else instead of 2 of them.

also...

+             for (j = 0; j < w; j++)
+               {
+                  src_ptr[0] = dst_ptr[0];
+                  src_ptr[1] = dst_ptr[1];
+                  src_ptr[2] = dst_ptr[2];
+                  src_ptr[3] = dst_ptr[3];
+                  src_ptr += 4;
+                  dst_ptr += scale_ratio * 4;

eh? explain this to me. you use src_ptr as the destination and dst_ptr as the
src? .... (oops!) and why use unsigned char * and copy byte-by-byte when you
could just use unsigned int or DATA32 * and copy 1 pixel at a time in 1 go (and
increment source by 1 with src_ptr++ and dst_ptr += scale_ratio) :)