Hey

Eina includes eina_inline_lock_posix.h on something else than Windows,
hence pthread.h. _GNU_SOURCE is not defined.

Suppose now that a user of Eina does this:

#include <Eina.h>
#include <pthread.h>

The user will not have the possibility to features available with
_GNU_SOURCE (like CPU_SET for example. I have that problem with Enesim),
except by defining it just before including Eina.h. Which is not the best
solution, I think.

The problem, here, is that lock stuff is only inlined functions. The
problem will be solved if they are in a source file. Maybe at the
beginning, having these functions inlined was interesting because they
were short. I'm not sure that keeping them inlined is really useful, now.

Another solution would be to define _GNU_SOURCE before including pthread.h
(maybe under some conditions). But is it a good solution too ?

Honestly, I don't know what the best solution is. So if someone knows how
to properly fix that problem...

Vincent