Hey,

Someone from the Israeli community asked me about it, and tbh, I have no
idea how to do it. Gustavo said at IRC that it's possible through the
usage of enlightenment_remote, is it?

How can I make it happen? He wants to change "shaded" to
"maximize/unmaximize.".

Btw, on an unrelated note, it should probably not be too hard to make it
part of the "Mouse bindings" menu, just need to support double clicking
as bindings...

--
Tom.