Hi.

I applied all widgets to use elm_object_content_set/get/unset APIs.
Now some elementary APIs regarding content_set are deprecated.
Additionally, I added macros into Elementary.h for a case -one widget has one
more contents- so as to avoid user mistake.
Here are some examples.
//This widget has one more content parts. so please use
elm_object_content_part_set/get/unset APIs.
i.e) Evas_Object *panes;
elm_object_content_part_set(panes, ELM_PANES_CONTET_LEFT, left_content);
elm_object_content_part_set(panes, ELM_PANES_CONTENT_RIGHT, right_content);
//This widget has just one content part. So you can use
elm_object_content_set/get/unset APIs.
i.e) Evas_Object *scroller;
elm_object_content_set(scroller, content);
You can refer the information about content parts which are available in the
Elementary.h
You may find it in head of the widget doxy.
Anyway.
>From this time, please fix your app/lib to use the above common APIs!
If you have any problems or questions, please reply me.
Thank you.