Hello.

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 17:41, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:51:37 +0100 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
> said:
>
> this smells of a problem i used to see with librsvg - but not these days

I downgraded to 2.32.1, same as raster and cedric are using, but still
faced the same problem. Disabling g-main-loop in ecore makes it vanish
though.

As it happends when ecore is shutting the loop that makes sense. At
least that explains why I'm seeing this and others not. Good.

It could be that this is a bug between librsvg and glib. Maybe other
applications doesn't shut it down? A small test case could help to
identify this. Not sure I will come to doing this though. Need to
spent some time with e-randr. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt