Hi all,

I was trying to dig deeper into a problem where I get a corruption in
e_fm when mounting and removing a usb disk (see
here:http://marc.info/?l=enlightenment-devel&m=132014458110340&w=2 for
details). I found a couple of problems when trying to build e with
different e_fm options.

1. when efl is installed in /opt/ for example eeze_mount is always
disabled because the configure test fails because of a missing
-L/opt/e17 in the compile.

2. configure help says enable hal device backend is disabled by default,
however I always have it enabled after configure

3. when I pass --disable-mount-hal to configure the build of
e_fm_main_udisks fails with the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: e_fm_main_udisks.o: undefined reference to symbol
'e_dbus_method_call_send'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'e_dbus_method_call_send' is defined in DSO
/opt/e17/lib/libedbus.so.1 so try adding it to the linker command line
/opt/e17/lib/libedbus.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [enlightenment_fm] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/jschrod/Downloads/Enlightenment/e17_src/e/src/bin/e_fm'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/jschrod/Downloads/Enlightenment/e17_src/e/src/bin'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/jschrod/Downloads/Enlightenment/e17_src/e/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jschrod/Downloads/Enlightenment/e17_src/e'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[...]

4. building after configure with --disable-mount-hal and
--disable-mount-udisks works (after fixing 1 by exporting LIBRARY_PATH).
However the icons for usb-disks never show up on the screen although
they are detected by eeze (messages about detected devices show up in
xsession-errors).

Unfortunately I don't know anything about autofoo, otherwise I would
have sent some patches for 1,2 and 3. If I can do anything else let me know.

Cheers
Jochen