2011/11/23 GoUn Lee <gouni....@samsung.com>:

> Dear Developers,
>
> I added a new widget called “Multibuttonentry" which could be used as contact
> button in App
> This widget allows a user to insert a text button.
> text button is inserted by pressing the "Enter key"
> If there is no space in the current row, the new button is entered in the
> next row. If the button is clicked, it will become focused.
> And focused button can be removed by pressing the "backspace" key.
> when items are added over 1 lines, if Multibuttonentry lost focus, it becase
> shrink mode (made it as 1 line)
>
> Please review it's APIs and functionalities.

I didn't review the code and I don't have time for that now,
but a quick look at the patch already tells me that documentation
is poor.

+   /**
+    * Set the guide text
+    *
+    * @param obj The multibuttonentry object
+    * @param label The guide text string
+    *
+    * @ingroup Multibuttonentry
+    */
+   EAPI void
elm_multibuttonentry_guide_text_set(Evas_Object *obj, const char
*guidetext) EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1);

I can see in the function name that this function sets the guide text.
But what is the guide text? What does it do? Why do I want to set it?

For new widgets, having clear documentation also helps with the review.
It makes it clear what the intention of each function, and the whole widget,
is, so that we can read the code and match it to that intention,
finding possible
problems in things that without knowing any better, would look just fine.