Hey

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, cnook wrote:

> Dear All, Hello~
>
> There are some issues as following
>
> 1) Key combination like Ctrl + a, Alt +a does not work properly.
> 2) event->keyname: should be lower case
> 3) event->modifiers: should be handled -> This is used on the Entry of
> elementary_test. EX: Ctrl+A should work for selecting all
> 4) ecore_win32_event_char_get(); is not called when key is released,
> So, the event ECORE_EVENT_KEY_UP with character does not occur.
> 5) "Tab" key does not work properly on the Entry of elementary_test.
> 6) Improper Null check in _ecore_win32_event_char_get(); It returns 1
> always.. Maybe there is a better solution than my patch.
> 7) VK_PROCESSKY was not handled. When you click button the VK_PROCESSKY comes.
>
> I think attached patch would be resolved these issues.
> Please check the patch and give any feedbacks. Thanks

looking at the code (i'm at work right now) :

ECORE_EVENT_MODIFIER_* (in Ecore_Input.h) values must be used.

declare variables at the beginning of the scope

I think that the modifier must be set when the key is pressed.

TCHAR is useless, i'm working in ANSI, not UNICODE for windows.

strcmp(*keyname, "") : **keyname == '\0'

anyway, i'll have to check that

thanks

Vincent