On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:25:47 -0200 Guilherme Silveira <xgu...@gmail.com> said:

> Hi,
> I have some problem... I have a list, each item has a icon, but I would
> like that each icon was leaning (no spaces) with each other..
> I made some changes in the theme to do that, but I found a problem.
> The function _fix_items (inside elm_list.c) always is called and follow
> code is executed:
>   mw = mh = -1;
>   elm_coords_finger_size_adjust(1, &mw, 1, &mh);
>   edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc(VIEW(it), &mw, &mh, mw, mh);
>   elm_coords_finger_size_adjust(1, &mw, 1, &mh);
>   evas_object_size_hint_min_set(VIEW(it), mw, mh);
>   evas_object_show(VIEW(it));
> The efl always change my size_hint_mim to the value bigger than my icon
> size, so spaces will add between icons...
> How can I fix this!?

elm is enforcing policy - that is all elements to be clicked by a user are at
LEAST a finger in size.. so they are hittable. it stays at a bigger size
because this policy is being enforces to keep usability for users. if you are
making a "desktop" app (mouse+kbd driven) you really want to be using a desktop
config setup - look at elementary_config - there is a standard profile. this
also drops finger size to something like 5 which is appropriate there.