On Tuesday, December 13, 2011, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Could we also move to cmake?
>
> thjere is no interest in having both buid systems, except pain. cmake
> is in addition less powerful than the autotools

Define less powerful. Actually for your win32 case it's more powerful ;-)

> Now, i play the dictator game: If cmake is added, i stop to maintain
> the autotools.

That is the point, if we succeed to show it is simple enough that more
people will understand. Being realistic there are few developers aside you,
raster and me that hack those m4/e*.m4 :-(

You'll like cmake, it's very simple and easy to use.