Hi all,

I have a doubt about ecore_main_loop_glib_integrate() with
ecore_timer_add(). I did the example below, I compiled it to blackfin and
x86. My problem is, when I run in blackfin occurs a memory leak, in x86 is
ok (without leak). Is something wrong with my code? Any tips? I'm going to
study ecore code. Thanks.

#include <Elementary.h>
#include <glib.h>

static Ecore_Timer *update_datetime_timer = NULL;

static Eina_Bool
_update_datetime_cb(void *data)
{
    return EINA_TRUE;
}

EAPI int
elm_main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    (void)argc;
    (void)argv;

    g_type_init();
    ecore_main_loop_glib_integrate();
    ecore_event_init();

    update_datetime_timer = ecore_timer_add(0.01, _update_datetime_cb,
NULL);

    elm_run();

    elm_shutdown();

    return 0;
}
ELM_MAIN()

Regards,

--
Paulo Leonardo Benatto, patito
"the fear of being free, makes you proud of being a slave"