On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:37:35 -0500 Youness Alaoui
<kakar...@kakaroto.homelinux.net> wrote:

> p.s: Anyone knows how to use lua to get a part's object? all I saw in
> the doc is edje.edje() to create a new edje object.. but what if I
> want to write a script to get an existing part (like a text part) and
> modify it in lua?

That sort of thing was vetoed by raster, though I had a design and was
ready to start coding it.  Edje Lua is supposed to be entirely
sandboxed, not being allowed to mess with external things.  Not being
allowed to use external image files, not being allowed to do stuff to
edje parts it did not create itself, etc.