On 02/01/12 21:50, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Am Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:36:42 +0100 schrieb Andreas Volz:
>
> Now I got it working. For all lazy people here is a screenshot:
>
> http://imagebin.org/191425
>
> Nice work for a first EFL editor I see. Please keep up with it
> as small editor. Maybe split editor component as library to easy
> include it in other applications.

Thanks for upping the screenie.

Currently it's just an entry with an undo/redo stack implementation (I
think I'll move that to elm, not yet sure) and a couple of feature
examples, nothing that justifies it's own widget yet. :)

Currently it's not even a fully working example. Save-as is not
implemented, neither is "discard changes".

But those are easy to add, I just really don't have time to do them atm.
I wrote this just to play with the API a bit to make sure things I want
can be done.

--
Tom.