On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> On 17/01/12 14:01, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>>
>> s/your plan/our svn layout/g
>>

> You can just put it in "buildbot" on the main tree and that'd be enough.

Thought about that, but the scripts doubles as makefile for people
that just got to know efl... they can make all and have it done :-)

Eventually we can have some dependency targets that requires packages
to be installed, then a distro-dependent script that installs them...
right now I'm doing it manually at the bots, but it will become
cumbersome.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems