On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:58:28 +0900 Jihoon Kim <imfin...@gmail.com> said:

i took a look at the patches - seem sane... BUT one problem..

$ patch -p0 < ~/ecore_imf_sync.patch
patching file src/lib/ecore_imf/ecore_imf_private.h
patching file src/lib/ecore_imf/ecore_imf_context.c
patching file src/lib/ecore_imf/Ecore_IMF.h
patching file src/modules/immodules/scim/scim_imcontext.cpp
patching file src/modules/immodules/xim/ecore_imf_xim.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 389 with fuzz 1 (offset 26 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 372.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 708 with fuzz 1 (offset 39 lines).
Hunk #4 FAILED at 832.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 853.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 975.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 996.
src/modules/immodules/xim/ecore_imf_xim.c.rej

:(