Sorry. I did not realize about other themes.
------------------------------------
-Regards, Hermet-

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michael Blumenkrantz"<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com>
To: enlightenment-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 12-02-13(월) 06:54:35
Subject: Re: [E-devel] E SVN: hermet IN trunk/elementary: data/themes/widgets
src/lib
On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 03:26:25 -0800
"Enlightenment SVN" <no-re...@enlightenment.org> wrote:
> Log:
> elementary/ctxpopup - + hide effect
>

> Author: hermet
> Date: 2012-02-01 03:26:25 -0800 (Wed, 01 Feb 2012)
> New Revision: 67673
> Trac: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/67673
>
> Modified:
> trunk/elementary/data/themes/widgets/ctxpopup.edc
> trunk/elementary/src/lib/elc_ctxpopup.c

I'm pretty sure this has been said many times before, but CHANGES LIKE THIS
WHICH BREAK THEMES NEED TO BE HIGHER PROFILE.
If you make a commit which breaks ALL other themes like this one does, YOU NEED
TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE. There are a few of us out here who actually try to create
and maintain other themes, and it's extremely frustrating to find out that
everything has been broken by other people since you last used it.
This applies not only to this commit, but to all commits of a similar nature.
If you want to see and use other themes, create an environment in which the
creators of such themes do not stop maintaining them because it is too
bothersome to do so.