Yop,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> Let's get this show on the road.
>
> So people have been asking for dates... I say March 1. get it out so we can
> focus on E17 then. Cedric - this means Emotion, EIO, Ethumb too - right? what
> about epdf? of course this also needs a new round of efl (eina, evas, edje
> etc.) releases too. get cracking. freeze by 27th of feb! :)

I plan to work on release stuff next week, so I should be in time.
Ethumb is waiting for some one (aka Gustavo) to review it. Emotion
need a round of small bug fixing (my bet is that the bug are in evas
color convertion code). Eio is almost ready (two more backends are
needed to Eio Monitor for windows and the people that don't have
inotify, but that code is already there in Ecore, and I need to fix
Ecore Thread issue when creating thousand of job). So I think that one
week on work should be enough to fix all that todo.

I will not have much time to work on Elementary (something I was
planning to do after my work on this set of libraries).

I would also like to see if we couldn't include esskyuehl in the list
of released libraries. Disco, what's your opinion on the subject ?
--
Cedric BAIL