On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:07 PM, P Purkayastha <ppu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:58:39 AM UTC+8, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:56:13 +0800 P Purkayastha <ppu...@gmail.com>
> > said:
> > >
> > > yeah - i know. sometimes it gets stuck. this time its just stopped. i
> > dont
> > > know
> > > why - have work to do. svn keeps working - trac has just stopped
> > updating.
> > > have no intention of fixing this any time soon if ever as i generally
> > > despise
> > > dealing with trac. :(
> > >

> > This is annoying and trac source browser is not working.
> > http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/browser
> >
> > If you have any hint how to fix this, I'll try to handle this.
> >
> > Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

Hello,

> If you want to just browse the source you can use the other url:
>  http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e

This works. But there is no svn log.
Actually this request is from other people who just wanted to see svn log
and sources on the web page without checking sources.

Anyhow, it looks like apparently someone is working on this.
look at http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/browser
revision number is going up :)
Yay! Thanks anonymous helper!

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)