Start a new thread for clarity,

So far, meeting is planned for Sunday, May 6 in Seoul.

People interested and who could maybe come:
Hyoyoung Chang
Cedric BAIL
Daniel Juyung Seo
ChunEon Park
Kim Shinwoo
myself

Sorry for Raster, but we will surely do another meeting later :-)

For meeting place/time, I suggest Itaewon as it is popular and not so
far from the train station of Yongsan. Near Hotel Hamilton around 5:00PM?
Should be good but I am open to any other suggestion...

To avoid flooding the ML, please confirm if you come by posting on my
blog: http://ngc891.blogdns.net/?p=170

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/