On 05/29/12 06:34, Vincent Torri wrote:
> hey,
>
> we are backporting fixes to previous releases, but we don't release
> them. If we don't, then backporting is useless. So when will we
> release them ?
>
> Vincent

I'm wondering too. For now, I have switched SlackE17 to follow 1.2
branch and I guess that most distro will catch up later. Bugfix release
is important: it shows we care about the users, it makes packagers
happier, E17 more widely used and it saves a kitten from certain death.

BTW, will E17 be based on EFL from 1.2.x or from trunk?

If the latter, it's maybe not necessary to backport small cosmetic fixes
like I did today?

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/