Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman), il 30/05/2012 08:38, ha scritto:

>> \o/
>> that worked, disabling composite fullscreen it's all fine!
>> ok, it's enough for me, I can live without fullscreen compositing, thanks ;)
>
> wait is that checkbox NOW enabled or disabled? (after u changed it).

now it is disabled.
checkbox enabled => black screen on resume
checkbox disabled => all working

uhm, I'm now realizing that the option doesn't really disable compositing
fullscreen, it actually does the opposite i.e. tells E to not compose
fullscreen windows.
that means I need compositing fullscreen to have resume working.

--

  Massimo Maiurana        massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
  http://massimo.solira.org      GPG keyID #7044D601

  La fede e' credere in cio' che sai non essere vero
                    [Mark Twain]