Dear all, hello.

This patch is for setting the accessibility mode.
I'm not sure that the way to set is proper or not, because the module name
is fixed in the code as "access_output>access/api"
There would be better way to set it. If you have, please let me know.
thanks.

hmm. elm_config_access_set(Eina_Bool is_access, const char* module_name)
would be better.. isn't it?
and checking previous status would be fine to avoid duplicated module value.

hmmm. then the patch will have -1 * 90251293450198374

Sincerely,
Shinwoo Kim.