On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:33:37 -0700 "Enlightenment SVN"
<no-re...@enlightenment.org> wrote:

> Log:
> add ctrl+shift+ins for pasting primary and add info to READMe about
>   mouse/kbd controls.
>

> Author:       raster
> Date:         2012-06-29 06:33:37 -0700 (Fri, 29 Jun 2012)
> New Revision: 73037
> Trac:         http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/73037
>
> Modified:
>   trunk/terminology/README trunk/terminology/src/bin/termio.c
>
> Modified: trunk/terminology/README
> --- trunk/terminology/README  2012-06-29 13:00:30 UTC (rev
> 73036) +++ trunk/terminology/README   2012-06-29 13:33:37 UTC
> (rev 73037) @@ -27,9 +27,25 @@
>    make
>    make install
>
> -Note: to make accented chars with deadkeys work, you need to use an
> -input method handler. Right now only XIM works, so try this before
> you -run terminology:
> +Note: to make terminology work with input methods in general you
> need:
>  export ECORE_IMF_MODULE="xim"
>  export XMODIFIERS="@im=none"
> +
> +Special key controls:
> +
> +Shift+PgUp = Scroll 1 page up
> +Shift+PgDn = Scroll 1 page down
> +Shift+Insert = Paste Clipboard (ctrl+v/c) selection
> +Shift+Ctrl+Insert = Paste Primary (hilight) selection
> +Shift+Keypad-Plus = Font size up 1
> +Shift+Keypad-Minus = Font size down 1
> +Shift+Keypad-Multiply = Reset font size to 10
> +Shift+Keypad-Divide = Copy highlight to Clipboard (same as ctrl+c in
> gui apps) +
> +Mouse controls:
> +
> +Right mouse button = controls menu
> +Middle mouse button = paste highlight selection
> +Left mouse button/drag = make highlight
> +Wheel = scroll up or down in history

Um, what about those terminal apps that want to use those key strokes
and mouse events?  Hopefully we can turn that stuff off if needed?  I
don't see any "edit key / mouse bindings" thingy on terminology.

I've had to do that for E17 to, coz keystrokes it defaults to ended up
being needed for apps that I use a lot.  Other terminal programs have
also grabbed control of keys that are important for apps I use a lot.
That's one reason why I don't use them.

On the other hand, I don't actually have a keypad.