On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:56:00PM +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it> wrote:
2012/7/10 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:23:30 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 23:43:13 -0300 Lucas De Marchi
<lucas.demar...@profusion.mobi> said:

> I can't get anything done with insane cursor on blinking :-)... and
> from what others said, it's not only me... It's ok to have that as
> default since you like it so much; having the option to turn that
> off is way better though

i don't get why you get so easily distracted. in almost everything
cursors blink by default. cursor blinks here in sylpheed (gtk) by
default. it blinks in good old vt100's and so on by default.

I don't think it's "blinking" that's the problem, but "blinging".  B-)

Does not worry me, but I'm not using terminology yet.  Waiting to see
what you do with "tabs".

OK, you want to discuss tabs another time :P

I don't want to read another flame about tabs, but...
this is my "in the middle" idea:

Instead of implementing tabs in terminology we could implement them in
the wm: a window border that implement tabs, maybe in e18. So that you
can "tabify" EVERY application, not just terminology, and also be able
to group different apps under the same "tabbed window".

What do you think?

I don't understand the shoot of "tab ideas". You guys have no
*precise* idea of what raster will do, and you keep arguing. If he
codes something that is unusable, ok, you may criticize him. But at
least wait for him to show you his idea of tabs first.

I doesn't interfere with the idea of tabs implemented in WM, I think
it is really nice feature worth of pursuit.

Sleep_Walker