Hello everyone,

I am trying to evaluate the usage of the EFL stack (up to
ecore_evas+edje and hopefully webkit-efl) on an embedded sh4 platform.
I compiled eina, eet, evas and expedite for now.

Standard linux framebuffer backend for expedit works fine, but is very
slow (this in not a powerful platform so this is expected).
However there already exists an accelerated driver for DirectFB
shipped with the platform SDK and DirectFB is already used in our
graphical stack so I would like to know if the directfb engine of evas
is actually still maintained, and if anyone knows some kind of TODO
list about it to make it up-to-date.

I'm not promising anything but if I convince ppl here, we might put
some work into that.

Thanks for feedback on the subject,

Lionel