Hello, all.
I've spent some hours for trying to fix current elm_flipselector bug.
But failed to fix :(

The bug can be reproduced by following steps.
(1) elementary_test  -> (2) flip selector -> (3) Click the first flip selector
->
(4) Push rapidly "Down arrow key" in your keyboard several times. ->
(5) Only "E" displayed. (it should be "Elementary" or "Edje" or "Ecore" or ..)

In flip selector's edc file, I've found the reason of this problem. And I made
a test code.
(The test code wants to display "Elementary", but "l" is not displayed. only
"Eementary" is shown.)

As you can see in attached problem.edc file, "message" script function calls
"abc" script function.
if "abc" function uses argument for setting string to a TEXT part, the text is
shown without some characters.
(exactly to say, the number of "not shown" characters is same with the number
of arguments in "abc" function)

In "_embryo_str_snprintf", I've checked that "_embryo_data_string_get" returns
wrong string.

If you test with more arguments for "abc", more characters will not be
displayed.

This usage of script functions is wrong ? Or a bug of edje/embryo ?

Help me ~~~
#include <Elementary.h>

EAPI int
elm_main(int argc, char **argv)
{
   Evas_Object *win, *ly, *ed;
   Edje_Message_String msg;
   char buf[PATH_MAX];

   elm_policy_set(ELM_POLICY_QUIT, ELM_POLICY_QUIT_LAST_WINDOW_CLOSED);

   win = elm_win_util_standard_add(NULL, NULL);
   elm_win_autodel_set(win, EINA_TRUE);
   evas_object_resize(win, 200, 200);
   evas_object_show(win);

   ly = elm_layout_add(win);
   snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "./problem.edj");
   elm_layout_file_set(ly, buf, "layout");
   evas_object_size_hint_weight_set(ly, EVAS_HINT_EXPAND, EVAS_HINT_EXPAND);
   elm_win_resize_object_add(win, ly);
   evas_object_show(ly);

   ed = elm_layout_edje_get(ly);
   msg.str = "Elementary";
   edje_object_message_send(ed, EDJE_MESSAGE_STRING, 0, &msg);
   edje_object_message_signal_process(ed);

   elm_run();
   elm_shutdown();
   return 0;