* Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> [2012-07-25 19:03:19 +0900]:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:01:05 +0900 Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> > weird..
> > "elm - genlist decorate all mode on and scroll - garbage items left around"
> > This issue is reproduced even with elementary 1.0.
> > We released 1.0 with this bug? Or is it affected by other libraries?
>
> i guess we did.. never saw it until now. it still needs fixing :)

I repeat: most of that list was already an issue way before I jumped
in with my changes :) I can maybe acknowledge the spinner thing --
that exact bug existed for me before the patch landed SVN, there was a
fix on Edje which corrected it and now it seems to be back. My bet
it's coming from an Edje booboo again :)

> > Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
> >
> > On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo
> > <seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I will take care of genlist parts and + more if I can.
> > >
> > > Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

> The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    ras...@rasterman.com

Gustavo Lima Chaves
Computer Engineer @ ProFUSION Embedded Systems