Hello.

On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 11:35, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:31:57 +0200 Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>
> said:

[...]

> > > Modified: trunk/ecore/src/lib/ecore_file/Makefile.am
> > > ===================================================================
> > > --- trunk/ecore/src/lib/ecore_file/Makefile.am  2012-08-09 14:46:58 UTC
> > > (rev 75054) +++ trunk/ecore/src/lib/ecore_file/Makefile.am  2012-08-09
> > > 16:19:30 UTC (rev 75055) @@ -8,7 +8,8 @@
> > >  @CURL_CFLAGS@ \
> > >  @EVIL_CFLAGS@ \
> > >  @EINA_CFLAGS@ \
> > > -@WIN32_CPPFLAGS@
> > > +@WIN32_CPPFLAGS@ \
> > > +@EFL_ECORE_BUILD@
> >
> > omg, what did you do ????? I stop reading here. Revert all those
> > Makefile.am changes please, you have broken ecore on Windows.
>
> aaah i see the problem... :)

Yeah, I screwed that up badly. These cflags changes should not have
gone in. Sorry, for that. Should not happen, especially not in
preparation for the release. I just wanted us to be able to use
coverage as ecore already has some unit testing.

Thanks Vincent for spottign and reporting and Raster for fixing it up
while I was asleep.

regards
Stefan Schmidt