On 08/14/2012 05:45 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:22:26 -0300 "Eduardo Lima (Etrunko)"
> <eduardo.l...@linux.intel.com> said:
>
> hey ... interesting email address there etrunko :)
>
> a quick read of that:
>
> 3d:
>    wayland_egl or wayland_shm?

This is actually mislabeled. It should be the GLView tests, not the 3D
map tests :) however this is a known issue.

> buttons:
>    i think this may be a result of soem framespace coord issues in events -
> not
> sure though. cursors: yup. incomplete cursor work in efl wayland support

This is a known issue, tho not related to framespace coords but rather
to input_region changes in wayland/weston that have not yet been ported
to efl wayland.

> effects:
>    i suspect framespace issues.
Verified. Framespace corner case(s).

> entry:
>    framespace issues here and pending patches for copy & paste.
>
> focus:
>    i think framespace again. shift-tab may be a kbd modifier/sym issue
Confirmed. Yes, shift-tab is (more than likely) a modifier/sym issue.

> lists:
>    both smell like non-wayland specific issues... ARGH!. i've remvoed from
> that
> wiki page and moved to the elm "bugs" ticket here:
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/1195
>
> naviframe:
>    framespace issue again i think
>
> popup:
>    framespace - i think event coords issue
>
> selectors:
>    framespace issues
>
> stored surface buffer:
>    fullscreen will be a lack of an implemented "please make my window
> fullscreen" request in efl core (ecore/elm) and/or in the wayland compositor
> itself. not sure.

Interesting. This should be working now. I'll have a look, thanks :)

> toolbars:
>    framespace :)
>
> window/background:
>    window inline... eh? weird weird! thats just a buffer canvas. hmm maybe
> buffer canvas support in wayland stuff in ecore-evas isnt working?
Appears to be the case...hmmm, will have to dig into this one.

>    rotation... the engine must support this - this will be an issue in
> wayland_shm or wayland_egl. it's incomplete support for this feature.

Rotation is in progress. I have it working for wayland_egl but not for
wayland_shm yet.

Cheers,
dh