Lucas De Marchi, il 15/08/2012 14:27, ha scritto:

>>> Note2: e17 gadget will be updated later to just show services and
>>> provide the Agent. I'll change it's Controls button to call this
>>> binary if it exists.
>>
>> that would be great :)
>
> If you can't wait, you can already test it:
> http://git.profusion.mobi/cgit.cgi/lucas/e

looks nice, but requires connman 1.0 :(
on ubuntu I have 0.78, and I think there will not be any official package
>=1.0 until ubuntu 13.04.
I tried forcing the compilation editing configure.ac but the gadget doesn't
show me any "controls" button, and the configuration dialog doesn't show up
even if I launch it through the context menu or the settings panel.
however it shows available connections.

--

  Massimo Maiurana        massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
  http://massimo.solira.org      GPG keyID #7044D601

  La fede e' credere in cio' che sai non essere vero
                    [Mark Twain]