Hi all,

I compiled edje's library with '--enable-fixed-point' and in my system I
use elm_config_password_show_last_set with TRUE, but it causes a strange
behavior, i looked in the code and found the follow..

In the edje_password_show_last_timeout_set function the variable
_edje_password_show_last_timeout is setted with conversion to EinaFp32p32
using FROM_DOUBLE. But when the timer is created (using ecore_timer_add)
was expected a double, so i made a patch that convert back the
_edje_password_show_last_timeout variable to double.

I think others parts of the code has the same problem, if i found something
else, i will create another patch.

--
Eng. Guilherme Silveira
E-mail: xgu...@gmail.com