On 08/20/2012 06:17 PM, Paulo Alcantara wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> From: Christopher Michael <cpmicha...@comcast.net>
> Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:10:03 +0100
>
>> Looks ok for an initial page, but has some incorrect information, some
>> things missing, and some things listed which are not needed. Also,
>> have you looked at this page yet ? :
>> http://wayland.freedesktop.org/efl.html
>
> Yes. I will fix those accordingly. Thanks.

Unlike the official Wayland build instructions, the only modules needed
to get Wayland in Fedora 17 are:

 * libxkbcommon
 * wayland
 * drm
 * mesa
 * weston

No need for cairo or pixman. Weston needs the --disable-xwayland option
in this case. And for EFL, just following the wayland/efl page. :)

If it helps, I scripted the process here: http://pastebin.com/G9AdRdvY

A similar script is used for building the EFL, only needing to adjust
the repository url and build options.

Best regards, Etrunko

>> I will correct the information on the E trac wiki page as soon as I
>> have some time available.
>
> Oh, that would be really appreciable.
>
>               Paulo

Eduardo de Barros Lima (Etrunko)
Software Engineer, Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation
São Paulo, Brazil
eduardo.l...@linux.intel.com