On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> 2) there are some problems here and there with how paths are cheked,
>> as, on Windows, '/' and '\' can be used. So I have to check all the
>> source from evil to at least edje to see what to do exactly..
>
> It seems that my fixes in eina_file_win32.c were enough to fix that.
> But elm theme fails to compile. The terminal output is below. That
> would be nice to add an option to dump the edc file after
> preprocessing, to see if there are problems in what is being compiled.
> And maybe other options for debugging

Seems a good idea to add a -E indeed to edje_cc. If you want that
behaviour, I think the file is destroyed on edje_cc exit by
clean_tmp_file function in edje_cc_parse.c. So in that file in the
compile function, at line 713, disable the call to atexit and at line
759 just add a call to exit (You may want to print the content of
clean_file to find the preprocessed file).
--
Cedric BAIL