On 09/14/12 10:45, Sanjeev BA wrote:
> Works really nice and smooth, but has this runtime issue.
>
> ERR<9446>:ecore ecore.c:558 _ecore_magic_fail()
> *** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
> *** IN FUNCTION: ecore_timer_freeze()
> ERR<9446>:ecore ecore.c:562 _ecore_magic_fail()   Input handle has already
> been freed!
> ERR<9446>:ecore ecore.c:571 _ecore_magic_fail() *** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
> *** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
> *** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!

Yep, I forgot this one. bdilly sent me a patch, it's fixed in git repo:
http://elemines.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=elemines/elemines;a=commit;h=71dfe3d44bf351fed04d8a7f5f8452a340b8e4e3

> Also, do you have plan for left+right mouse button click for giving "mine"
> hints? Maybe long press ?

Not sure to understand. Mine hint without revealing the square?
Anyway, the TODO list is filling, any idea welcome :-)

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/