Michael Blumenkrantz, il 21/09/2012 06:52, ha scritto:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:17:06 +0200
> Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>> in recent e17 builds there is a new configuration option called "allow
>> navigation on desktop", and another which looks to be related on the first
>> called "spring delay".
>> what are they supposed to do?
>>

> navigation on desktop is a mode for fileman which enables changing the
> directory that is displayed on your desktop. this is done either by typing on
> the desktop using the typebuf, or using the navigation menu from a right click
> on a desktop icon.
>
> spring delay is the delay before springing open a folder during drag-n-drop.
> this occurs when you drag a file onto any directory in EFM and leave it there
> for the specified number of seconds.

thanks, now I know what is the best way to translate them :)

while we are at it, here's another: what actually does the option "really
move" in the behaviour tab? I have it unchecked but looks to me that every
move is really done anyway.

--

  Massimo Maiurana               GPG keyID #7044D601

  La fede e' credere in cio' che sai non essere vero
                    [Mark Twain]