Hi,

Moving from EFL 1.2 to 1.7 was not flawless for eperiodique. I had to
adjust again the button size in boxes, but well, it does mostly work as
expected.

I still got a major issue that prevents me to release: it seems that the
focus behaviour in panel changed a lot (or is it a bug?).

Under EFL 1.2, I can open a panel, which contains an entry widget and a
button, enter formula and activate via <ENTER> or the button to get the
result, as shown at the end of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjp_0guZ05Q

But with EFL 1.7, once the panel is open, it's not possible to get the
focus on the entry widget with the mouse (but with <TAB> it works).
Moreover, pressing <ENTER> when in the entry widget just close the
panel in same time it activates the entry.

So, if it's not bugs (I didn't change this part of eperiodique code), I'd
like to know:
- how to select the entry with mouse (as before)
- how to make the panel widget not react on the <ENTER> (or change the
  key)

For reference, the panel code of eperiodique is available here;
http://eperiodique.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=eperiodique/eperiodique;a=blob;f=src/panel.c;h=f3b993035a5e3f330bdaaa48b2f9fbdd4f62a553;hb=HEAD

Thanks for any help, this issue is blocking my work on SlackE17.

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/