Dear EFL developers,

I have posted this patch some time ago but I didn't receive any feedback

on it apart of WebKit related discussion with Gustavo.

The issue I want to fix is that elementary clipboard does not return

paste callback if selection does not contain any data.

Currently when ecore_x_window_prop_property_get function is called

asking for AnyProperty it returns 0 if there is no data (number of

items stored equals 0). This causes ecore_x_event_handle_selection

_notify to exit before SelectionNotify event is added and eventually

elementary paste callback is not fired.

My patch removes this condition and changes behaviour of this function

by allowing to add SelectionNotify event even if data returned is empty.

BR,

Michal