Den 9. okt. 2012 kl. 21:36 skrev Tomas Cech <tc...@suse.cz>:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 03:48:01PM +0200, Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:
>> If you want to be sure that icons are loaded you need to wait for the cache
>> build event.
>
> I can run necessary commands in post-install script if you tell me
> how.
>
> I reinstalled my computer recently and it seems that selecting icon
> theme is enough (though I don't know why it did not work previous
> time).
>
> How can I package such settings? I mean, how can I create package,
> which will use some icon set by default? Is it really good default to
> not use any icons?

The icon cache is per user, so you can't build on post install. The icon cache
is built when efreet is init'ed, f. ex. during E startup. E won't wait till the
icon cache is built, so you can end up with no icons, but the should appear
when the cache build is done. Can take a while, don't remember how long. I
guess there are also some code in E which does not trigger on cache build, we
need to track them down before release.

S.