On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko)
<ebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Daniel Willmann <d.willm...@samsung.com>
> wrote:

>>> That is quite a problem. I know that Daniel and myself did not register
>>> yet as we wanted to wait for hotel and flights first. And in a big
>>> company this always takes to much time.
>>
>> as Stefan said I have the same problem. It would be sad to miss this.
>
> And myself too

I have some good news here, Samsung was able to extend a little more
the number of participants for this event. So if you are interested
and not yet in, please register quickly. The link :
http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1128949
--
Cedric BAIL