Hello.

On 14/10/12 17:25, Vincent Torri wrote:

> i would like to know what the status of buildbot is. It seems just not
> functional while it was working some months ago

The machine it is running on got a new installation and the buildbot
backup got restored as far as showing what was there before. Not active
at the moment.

I wanted to help out getting it running again but I find it hard to find
the time and motivation to understand the current setup and revive it.
After some struggles I got access to the machine so I should at least be
able now to look how it is setup.

regards
Stefan Schmidt