Hello every one,

As some of you may have already noticed, I have just pushed 1.7.1
outside. I did test its compilation on Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu 12.10,
but that's not enough. We need to test this release on as many system
as possible. The 1.7 is going to be the branch used by Enlightenment
17 release. So to all of you, tests this tarball and report any issue
with it. I also urge packager to try it and tell us if thing are fine
or not. We will still have time to release a 1.7.2 before the end of
the world and Enlightenment 17 get released, but we need the help of
all of you to be sure that all bugs get killed and we don't get any
bad surprise when we finally release Enlightenment.

At the same time, I want to tell you that, thanks to Samsung, we have
an extention for 20 more seats at our EFL dev day in Barcelona the 5th
of November. If you are not already registered, it's time to do so :
http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1128949 . I
hope to see as much of you as possible there.

And enjoy this little tarball,
--
Cedric BAIL