From: "Bruno Dilly"<bdi...@profusion.mobi>
To: "Enlightenment developer
list"<enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Sent: 2012-11-01 (목) 06:29:06
Subject: Re: [E-devel] E SVN: hermet IN trunk/evas/src/lib: . canvas include

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:28 PM, ChunEon Park <hermet>@naver.com>
wrote:
> evas_object_image_source_event_set(proxy, EINA_TRUE);
> this one?
>

> I can say Evas Events can be passed to the source definitely now.
>
> (if not, then it's bug. should be fixed.)
>

> But some smart events (i.e. in elementary widgets) may not be happened by
this mechanism because  of the focus or whatever event hold or grab problem.

> What object type of the source is?

Elm image.

> Could u  give me test case for it?

OK, the initial issue was that my proxies were smaller (obj size) then
source / map. So it was receiving events only on part of the map.
It was fixed setting the same size for proxies and source.

But when I was looking for this issue, I found the following line on
_image_source_visible_set
evas_object_image.c:633
//FIXME: Feed mouse events here.

So I decided to send this email.

OK, that was solved, but when I'm trying to grab an object it receives
a wrong value on Evas_Event_Mouse_Move, received on the move callback
of the source object.

I'm not sure if it's an issue with proxy -> source events conversion,
or it's an issue on map conversion, or even a misuse on ephysics,
since I wasn't able to reproduce it on a smaller example.
The ephysics test displaying such error has about 450 proxy objects.

I've upstreamed the code, so if you run
$ephysics_test -to "Flag - Cloth"

you will see, moving the mouse over it will print
canvas.x, canvas.y, output.x, output.y

They look fine while you're just moving, but if you try to grab one of
them, values will be something like
-687194607, -2147483505 ...

this test code is on src/bin/test_flag.c
slicing code (where it creates and manipulates proxies) is on
_ephysics_body_soft_body_slices_init and _ephysics_body_soft_body_slices_apply

I would be really glad if you have some time to take a look on this.

Thanks

<hermet>@naver.com> wrote:
> [...]
EINA_TRUE);

additionally.