On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Sebastian Dransfeld <s...@tango.flipp.net>
wrote:
> Ubuntu 12.04
>
> gcc version 4.6.3 (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5)
>
> efreet/src/bin> grep ^CFLAGS Makefile
> CFLAGS = -rdynamic -std=gnu99 -g -Wall -Wextra -Wpointer-arith
> -fvisibility=hidden -pipe -march=native -Wshadow

Try setting -Wno-missing-field-initializers to see how pointless that
warning is and how it removes the burden from you of setting
already-known-to-be-0/NULL fields in a struct. C can be much nicer
than people use nowadays.

Since this is a public header, I think it's reasonable to let it as
you want. Just wanted to point out that using edbus is much nicer
without that. Look how ugly the method/signal/property tables are
without disabling this warning.

Lucas De Marchi