On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:25:02 +0900 Daniel Juyung Seo
<seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A lot of other commits need to be backported/synced as well...
>
> Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
>

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Stefan Schmidt
> <s.schm...@samsung.com>wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > Soem people have reported problems with recent changes. Outcomes are
> > wizard showing up on each start, config gets wiped etc.
> >
> > This only have happened to people using standalone eina as far as
> > we can see.
> >
> > I just commit a patch from Jérémy Zurcher that should fix this.
> > Hopefully. I can't thank him enozgh for hunting and fixing this.
> > Really a big deal when on the way to the e17 release. I would like
> > to nominate him to hero of the week. :)
> >
> > Make sure you update to 79212 to avoid this.

I'm wondering how few people are testing e17 the way it will be
released, with EFL 1.7.1?  Are most testing it with latest SVN, with
separate libraries or merged EFL tree?  Especially since we were asked
to test the merged EFL tree now instead of SVN.