On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:38:08AM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:58:20 +0100 Martin Jansa <martin.ja...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > After upgrading E17 to alpha3 I got very weird look with our profile
> > (based on mobile), so I've tried default mobile profile and it also look
> > bad (see attachement) any idea what could be wrong?
> >
> > It's from OE build (my latest meta-efl layer
> > https://github.com/shr-distribution/meta-oe/tree/jansa/test)
> > can someone try mobile profile on his desktop build?
>
> i havent gotten to any of the illume stuff yet with the new theme.

And I guess old themes need to be updated too? because with our own
older theme it looks similar (can send screenshot if needed).

BTW: what license does apply to themes and can you add COPYING or
something like that to THEMES/*? It would make recipes for them in
meta-efl simplier.

Cheers,

--
Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: martin.ja...@gmail.com