Hi all,
Is there a logical reason why the allow windows above fullscreen window is
hidden in Focus Settings, Advanced? I can kinda see why it would be
justified in being put there but i spend a good 10 minutes today looking
for it and was unable to find it because i didn't look there.
It was only once i started going through every option in every window
related setting that i found it. I kinda just figured that focus settings
would be about which window has focus and not about which windows are
allowed on top of other windows. But thats just my opinion everyone else
may think differently in which case leave it where it is.
Cheers,
Simon