On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <
barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:

> +1
>
> If he promises to give us a proper model class in EFL. It's funny that I've
> wrote Eina_Model, Tasn "converted" it to a generic object and then the
> model itself, that was the missing bit in my point of view, just
> disappeared. :-(
>
> Either that or come back with eina model as it was.

Well, I played with it, I didn't really convert it. I don't think my code
was ever even in, yet yours was at some point. I'm still against adding
such a big thing that we just don't use anywhere, but I guess it's always a
problem with such things, you have to start somewhere.

--
Tom.