Dear all.

I found something like a bug. The window doesn't hide calling hide window(like
ecore_x_window_hide() or evas_object_hide(), etc.) after iconifing and
uniconifing window.
I found that it was caused by bd->await_hide_event. When the window change it's
state to ICONIFY, e increase bd->await_hide_event in e_border_iconify(),
however there is no code to decrease bd->await_hide_event in
e_border_uniconify(). So, the window doesn't hide after calling hide window
because bd->await_hide_event is greater than zero.
I attached the patch to solve this. Please, check this patch and give an advice
to me. :)

Thanks.
--
Doyoun Kang